Saturday, November 16, 2013

Geek shirt series: Doctor Who

I prefer to think of myself more of a geek than a nerd. Give me some Tolkien or Star Trek and we are good to go.

Any who, I have been collecting these shirts for a while and thought it would be fun to share them. I will try to include links were I can if you are a geek at heart and want to get one too.

Today is Doctor Who.


This is my fake Christmas sweater. I got it on Zulily a few weeks ago. Zulily often circulates merchandise, so it will probably be around again. I got it for about $12.


Ah, geekdom at its finest. On episode "Blink" one of the characters mentioned having this t-shirt. So it is an inside joke among Whovians. All very Timey- wimey and such. You can get it on Etsy from Starshipmates. It is about $20.


I love this one. Belle meets the Doctor. So cool! Haha. It is available form Threadless. If you wait for sales, every few months they have a $10 shirt sale. Threadless has a lot of amazing shirts that I don't want to look at because I try to conserve my budgeted spending money.

I have a lot of other shirts, but I am going to share them in other themed posts. Part of this is because I cannot find all of them right now. Also, some of my pictures came out blurry. In addition, my newest Jane Austen shirt is en route from Zazzle. Fun fun! Feel free to share with me any awesome geek stuff that you like.


1 comment:

  1. All T-Shirts are so nice and I like the Green T-Shirt so much. I always try to find new Geek Shirts and here I found what I am searching. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! If you have a particular question, you can always email me at rebekahbethany {at} gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...